From Richmond Dispatch, 6/1/1861, p. 2
– The drill room of Company G., on Twenty-eighth street, Church Hill, has been
converted into a hospital for the military. There are some fifty or sixty
soldiers now sick there, mostly members of the Tennessee volunteer regiment. The
ladies can do a great deal of good by attending to these sick men. Let them set
about it speedily.
last updated on